As we reflect on 20 years of building success this Valentine’s Day, we want to show gratitude and sincere thanks to all of those who have made it possible for us to become one of the best construction management firms in New England.
As part of our 20th anniversary celebration and re-launch of our website – www.jcalnan.com – we want to give away a pair of Bruins tickets as a “thank you” to those who have helped us along our exciting journey. All you have to do is tell us about your experience working with JC&A over the years with your own “one word” and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win. Check out some of the words people have used to describe JC&A.
JC&A has been fortunate to collaborate with some of the best design and engineering firms over the years as well as leading property management, project management and brokerage firms. We are incredibly grateful to all of our employees, our partners and to our community that has contributed to our 20 years of success.
Here’s how to enter the drawing for Bruins tickets (Boston Bruins vs. Carolina Hurricanes on March 10th, 2016):
- 1. Record a short video with your smartphone by telling us the one word that describes your experience working with JC&A.
- 2. Email it to JCAunplugged@gmail.com with the hashtag #JCA1Word in the subject line – OR
- 3. Follow our Facebook or LinkedIn page and post your video there using the hashtag #JCA1Word.
- 4. Lastly, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and connect with us on our LinkedIn profiles so that you can
- participate in monthly gratitude giveaways for our 20th anniversary campaign celebration.
The winner will be chosen on March 4th, 2016.
Happy Valentine’s Day from your friends at JC&A!