JC&A is currently working on several projects for Babson College. Projects are ranging in size and complexity and include the following:
- Keith Hall Renovations – Towers A & B
- Renovation of 6 bathrooms including new tile, fixtures, mirrors, countertops and etc.
- Renovation of 30 dorm rooms including paint, flooring, doors/hardware and etc.
- Two new mechanical spaces in the basement including domestic water heaters, boilers, associated equipment with the removal of old equipment from electrical closets and roof.
- Two new common space kitchens with new millwork, appliances, sinks and etc.
- New ACT in narrow corridors on each floor.
- Park Manor North Renovations
- Addition of accessible bathrooms at the basement level in a space previously used for a study room.
- Renovation of bathrooms and janitor’s closets located on the first floor, second floor and third floor. Scope includes full demolition of finishes, fixtures, lighting, domestic and sanitary piping and through wall bath exhaust.
- Existing men and women’s bathroom space in the basement will be reconstructed as study rooms.