Sawyer Athletic Center Project Highlights:
- Completed a new fitness center addition and hardscaping features to the existing gymnasium building while maintaining the integrity of the original building.
- Coordinated work around Thayer’s ongoing athletic programs.
- Renovated existing gymnasium’s ventilation and fire protection systems.
Old Main Campus Expansion Project Highlights:
- The restoration of the Old Main building included complete replacement of all MEP systems and installation of a new elevator.
- New construction involved the addition of two adjacent wings to the existing tower and building.
- Additionally on the exterior, the roof was replaced, there was new copper flashing, repointing of the brick and stone masonry. All windows and doors were replaced.
- The additional construction and restoration was completed without jeopardizing the architectural integrity of the original structure.