- This project was 60,000 SF across two floors of the Cambridge headquarters.
- Clean MEP configurations for an exposed ceiling design throughout the majority of the 2 floors. Lighting integrated Daylight Harvesting technology for overall energy savings.
- The project also included curved 2 story millwork wall at stair was built off site in 9+ modular pieces, and assembled onsite.
- JC&A hired ALL Union Subcontractors.
- Takeda eliminated all offices. They moved to workstations, open plan, with ample conference rooms and closed/open collaborating spaces. All sliding office fronts are furniture systems.