- Kronos Incorporated – the global leader in providing workforce management solutions in the cloud and one of the largest technology employers in Massachusetts – is currently working with JC&A and Packard Design to design and build-out its US Corporate Headquarters.
- The largest real estate deal in Massachusetts in the last 10 years.
- Uniting employees under one roof by occupying more than 510,000 SF of office space across the entire first tower and into two floors in the second tower.
- Kronos occupies all 13 floors of the first tower at Cross Point – dubbed the “Kronos Tower” and two additional floors in the second tower by the summer of 2017, uniting all headquarters-based Kronites under one roof in an ultra-modern, high-tech, and environmentally-friendly space that will feature an open floor plan beaming with an abundance of natural light to stimulate collaboration, team building, and, above all, innovation.
- Repeat client for JC&A as we helped Kronos renovate its technology center in Chelmsford, which opened in 2012.
- Relocating the Kronos headquarters from Chelmsford to Lowell is the company’s largest in a series for recent office openings and renovations around the world including Indianapolis; Tigard, Ore.; Bracknell, U.K.; Mexico City; Noida, India; and Sydney, Australia.