Deciphera Pharmaceuticals are developing novel drug candidates to improve the lives of cancer patients by addressing key mechanisms of tumor and drug resistance that limit the effectiveness of many cancer therapies.
- 40,000 SF LL, 1st FL & Mezzanine interior alterations.
- Base building structural steel design for new RTU and associated MEP/FA components for the LL serving the Deciphera space.
- Fast-track schedule with numerous design changes throughout the course of the project
- New raised access open flooring system
- 35’ exposed ceilings. Polished concrete throughout.
- Exterior excavation/trenching for conduit runs for new internet service provider cabling & fiber runs
- AV/Media wall with new structural steel for interior tiered seating atrium
- Building A – 38,000 SF on 3rd Floor
- Fast-tracked schedule
- New skyfold partition system installation
- Acoustical HVAC redesign for mechanical systems for sound attenuation. New RTU unit & MEP/FA requirements for LL serving the 3rd floor expansion space
- New structural steel install, Dunnage, and spring isolation for newly installed RTU unit
- Coordination with other GC within adjacent spaces