- Complete gut renovation of 85,000 SF of existing space attached to a 50,000 SF two-story new addition for executive offices and glass walled conference rooms.
- Complex coordination to integrate existing foundation, structural steel, and mechanical/ HVAC components into new building.
- 50 new windows cut into existing masonry walls.
- 30’ tall exterior constructed from a metal panel rainscreen system alongside a vision and spandrel glass curtainwall system.
- Interior features include an 11,000 SF branding center, gym with locker rooms, high-end finishes of Italian porcelain tile, metallic scuffmaster paints, and intricate curved wall designs throughout lobby and common areas.