• Bioverativ was an aggressive, 100,000 SF fit-out.
• It included converting an existing chemistry lab to a primarily biology based lab.
• The space is defined by two monumental staircases, creating an environment that reinforces the company’s transparent and collaborative culture.
• A platform and a two-story media wall at the base of the 2nd-floor staircase acts as a stage to allow for “stair talks”: company-wide meetings for idea sharing.
• The result is a light-filled, three-story atrium surrounded by technology, amenities and quiet zones. The 100% open office plan including 14 conference rooms, 1 large training room, 27 team rooms and informal gathering spaces allows for non-disruptive group meetings.